Oeuvre [œ-vruh]: a sorta difficult word to pronounce if you haven’t run across it before, meaning (in this case) all the works written and published by this writer guy—like ever. A good synonym for oeuvre would be corpus, but doesn’t corpus just sound a little bit too much like corpse, which isn’t what I want my written words to be. I want them to live. And to live they must be read. So go ahead and check them out. Read them. Link to them. Tweet about them. Hell, buy a book of mine or a magazine where one of my stories is published and share it with your friends. It’s okay, these words were written to entertain, delight, shock, move. If they didn’t accomplish at least one of these things then they wouldn’t be here, as they’d be less than corpses; they’d be unborn. So enjoy a work or two. Or go right ahead and enjoy the whole oeuvre.
* Expire (dialogue): Medium Series — Dialogues: A Collection of Creative Conversations ; January 10 (2018). Read on the Medium app.
* Aunt Phyllis is Yours This Christmas (short story): Medium ; December 15 (2017). Read online.
* Irony (short story): 3:AM Magazine ; June (2017). Read online.
* On the Art of the Long Sentence (essay): This is Writing ; April 18 (2017). Read online.
* When the Dog Gets Ready to Die (prose poetry): Unbroken Journal ; January issue (2017). Read online.
* The Joy of a First Book (essay): StoryFinds ; December 16 (2016). Read online.
* If My Book (creative nonfiction): Monkeybicycle ; December 13 (2016). Read online.
* A Review of the Extra Key by Kevin Polman (book review): Goodreads.com review ; November 26 (2016). Read online.
* Baby From the Sky (short story): for the Writers’ Village How to Write a Very Short Story (The Ultimate Guide) Contest ; March (2016). Read online.
* Things That Fall (short story): VLP Magazine: Dreaming Up a Past ; (2011). Story published as second place winner of the annual VLP Three-Hour Fiction writing contest.
* The Sahlfeld Place (short story): NPR Three-Minute Fiction ; (October 2010). Story published online by National Public Radio as a finalist for the Three-Minute Fiction Contest, Round Five. Read online.
* Beyond the Blue Curtain (short story): VLP Magazine: a fortune up in flames ; (2010).
* There’s War (short story): Bust Down the Door and Eat all the Chickens ; issue# Y’aing’ngah (Winter 2010). Available on Amazon Kindle.
Navigate to: – novellas, novels, and more.
Navigate to: – list of online publications.
Navigate to: – interviews.
Navigate to: – the blog.