Oeuvre [œ-vruh]: a sorta difficult word to pronounce if you haven’t run across it before, meaning (in this case) all the works written and published by this writer guy—like ever. A good synonym for oeuvre would be corpus, but doesn’t corpus just sound a little bit too much like corpse, which isn’t what I want my written words to be. I want them to live. And to live they must be read. So go ahead and check them out. Read them. Link to them. Tweet about them. Hell, buy a book of mine or a magazine where one of my stories is published and share it with your friends. It’s okay, these words were written to entertain, delight, shock, move. If they didn’t accomplish at least one of these things then they wouldn’t be here, as they’d be less than corpses; they’d be unborn. So enjoy a work or two. Or go right ahead and enjoy the whole oeuvre.
* Conclave at the Tea Table (short story): Story Shares (2018). forthcoming
* A Lover’s Dwelling (dialogue): Flash Fiction Addiction : anthology – Zombie Pirate Publishing ; (TBA). forthcoming
* Everything in It’s Right Place (dialogue): Iowa’s Emerging Writers : anthology – Z Publishing ; September 09 (2018). forthcoming Order your copy here.
* Viagra for a Pariah (dialogue): The Green Light ; issue # 3, August 15 (2018). Read online.
* What Makes You, You? #511 – Randal Eldon Greene (art collaboration): Sally Sheinman, artist ; July 15 (2018). View online.
* Jonathan Knudsen (dialogue): Train Lit Mag ; July 05 (2018).
* Medea Naked on the Golden Fleece (dialogue): Lit Up ; April 30 (2018). Read online.
* A New Kind of Mother (short story): Spelk ; April 27 (2018). Read online.
* Tarnished Time (dialogue): The Creative Cafe ; April 17 (2018). Read online.
* You’re a Kid (short story): The Creative Cafe ; March 15 (2018). Read online.
* H (short story): Literally Literary ; March 13 (2018). Read online.
* Medium Series: Hints and Tricks (article): Medium ; March 04 (2018). Read online.
* The Decline of Literary Fiction (essay): Medium ; January 30 (2018). Read online.
* Aunt Phyllis is Yours This Christmas (short story): Medium ; December 15 (2017). Read online.
* Irony (short story): 3:AM Magazine ; June (2017). Read online.
* On the Art of the Long Sentence (essay): This is Writing ; April 18 (2017). Read online.
* When the Dog Gets Ready to Die (prose poetry): Unbroken Journal ; January issue (2017). Read online.
* Baby From the Sky (short story): for the Writers’ Village How to Write a Very Short Story (The Ultimate Guide) Contest ; March (2016).
* The Joy of a First Book (essay): StoryFinds ; December 16 (2016).
* If My Book (creative nonfiction): Monkeybicycle ; December 13 (2016). Read online.
* A Review of the Extra Key by Kevin Polman (book review): Goodreads.com review ; November 26 (2016). Read online.
* Things That Fall (short story): VLP Magazine: Dreaming Up a Past ; (2011). Story published as second place winner of the annual VLP Three-Hour Fiction writing contest.
* The Sahlfeld Place (short story): NPR Three-Minute Fiction ; (October 2010). Story published online by National Public Radio as a finalist for the Three-Minute Fiction Contest, Round Five. Read online.
* Beyond the Blue Curtain (short story): VLP Magazine: a fortune up in flames ; (2010).
* There’s War (short story): Bust Down the Door and Eat all the Chickens ; issue# Y’aing’ngah (Winter 2010). Available on Amazon Kindle.
Navigate to: – novellas, novels, and more.
Navigate to: – list of online publications.
Navigate to: – interviews.
Navigate to: – the blog.